Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Could not sing

I have traveled alone for a very long time
Never fretting or feeling alone along the way
Places to explore things to discover
Feeling of breeze and sun
Seeing of mountains and stars
Smelling of flowers and herbs
Dreaming of her, longing for her
I knew however I was not complete
There was something seriously missing in my soul
My karma projected but it could not sing
I knew the fix was something I could not force
Hope my only ally in time
It never dawned to look in the past
An enlightened pure sole came to look for me
A spirit wonderful and bright
Feelings powerful and true
Longing for intense passion beyond control
Free to be completely open and safe
I heard it from her sweet lips for the first time
From a voice with sincerity from deep within
I love you
I have given her my heart
I have endearing faith she will take care of it

No comments: