Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Jaguar lady queen

I think but do not listen
whims of thoughts I hope would glisten
she feels so warm of faith and soul
yet sometimes she wants a convent hole
I want the hole to be with me
colors and feelings that just must be
I mix the palate ever so bright
longing the effort to see her in my sight
the jaguar stalks me with passion enraged
shredding the lust of the proverbial cage
I walk with visions of beautiful light rays
the colors will be surpassed in a passion play
she drives me to lust after her loins
the ultimate power commands as we join
control I have not when she is there
she plays with me with her beautiful hair
her body joins to mine and I am lost
groveling in the pleasure whatever the cost

take me my lady jaguar queen

1 comment:

GEWELS said...

I get all goosebumpy reading this.
You are a much more sensitive and soulful man than you were 30 years ago. I like you best this way.
Big Hugs